Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Aeroclassics 400 Aeroflot SU A321-200 2000s color - Peter Chaikovsky 1 400
- IDF024 Egyptian Syrian Soldier Advancing by King and Country
- Hot Wheels lot of 9 K-Mart Exclusive Cars
- Fiat 500 Jolly, yellow 1961 1 43 Spark S1497
- 1 43 Hi-Story MD43201 Initial-D Toyota AE86 Trueno
- 1 43 Minichamps AMG Mercedes C DTM 1995 Die Sieger Schneider Donington Park
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.