Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- KK SCALE KK180001 AUDI 100 COUPE' S 1970 blueE MET.LIMITED 500 PCS 1 18
- Thomas Gunn FFL034 - Prone Firing Rifleman (Shirt)
- NOREV 183491 2011 MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG ROADSTER 1 18 DIECAST PEARL WHITE
- Bx319-0, 5 X Wiking 1 87 H0 Camión Iveco 474+523+540 1 + 565 , Nuevo +
- Hot Wheels Turqouise Blown Camaro Z28 w Ultra Hot Wheels Dark bluee Tampo
- MATCHBOX SUPERFAST 18 HODARORA MOTORCYCLE - VERY GOOD CONDITION IN BOX
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.